Charissa is not only passionate about the topic of integrity.
The Integrity Code
Raising the integrity meter. Having your own personal code to live by is crucial in today’s market. Because integrity is such a rare commodity, when you have it, you will be sought after. People will want to do business with you, you will get the promotion and stakeholders will invest.
- Discover the power of practicing integrity with these few tips.
- Learn how to build trust and credibility in your network
- Walk away with knowledge to apply immediately
The psychosocial cost and symptoms of low integrity in the workplace
The repercussions of low integrity are damaging and far-reaching. Organizations that are perceived by their employees to have low integrity garner feelings of resentment and experience high employee turnover. Staff, if they are of good calibre, are likely to find another job, leaving the organization with ‘dead wood’. These days, the immediacy of social media spells certain doom for organizations whose customers perceive them to have low integrity.
- Understand the impact on staff (how negatively spreads like a virus) and ways to deal with it
- How to implement strategies to build an integrity culture
- Learn what you can do immediately to affect change
What is the cost of an integrity lapse?
When an organizations reputation is damaged, it’s almost irrevocable. With the ongoing rise of corruption, comes the greater need for transparency and integrity practices. A reputation takes years to build, but can be easily lost; Once trust and credibility is lost, it’s a long road to recovery. So what really happens in organizations when an employee or leader has an integrity lapse by not acting with integrity?
- How to make the right choice, instant gratification and greed versus doing the right thing
- Dealing with shame and guilt if we make wrong choices
- How to recover and move forward from an integrity lapse?
- Learn how to impart integrity conscious skills and build resilience to temptations
The Power of Business Integrity
What is the one thing that we want from people we do business with? To trust them. What is the one thing that’s lacking today? Trust and that is part of integrity. People often refer to the “structural integrity of buildings”. This refers to the safety or reliability of the building. Nobody would work inside a building that was not structurally safe, but millions of people work in companies that have no certification of assurance of the integrity of their people. The organizations success depends on the integrity of its leaders.
- Learn how to define a culture of integrity
- Understand consequences when integrity is not practiced
- Tips on how to set integrity as a fundamental cornerstone of the business
- Mental health
- Emotional intelligence
- Motivating Women in the workplace
- Balancing home, work and family
- The Power of Mentoring
- Mind power (the power of our thoughts)
- The gift of integrity
- Employing people with integrity
- Charissa’s story of struggle and never giving up
- Tips for reaching your dreams
- Image from the inside out
- Strategic image management
- Mental health and self-integrity
- Burn out, Adrenal fatigue
- Team strengthening
- Dolphin Assisted Therapy
- Psychodrama using role play in training
- Loss of impulse control (temper, anger issues)
- Stress management
- Customer service
- Entrepreneur skills
- Construction psychology (the site shrink)!
- Integrity and health and safety. (Doing the right thing).